What kind of hunting license is required?
- All licenses must be bought before any hunts (alligator or turkey) no license is required for hog hunting.
- For alligator you will need a Trapping Agent License. The cost is $51.50 (subject to change) and can be purchased:
- Online at: www1.fl.wildlifelicense.com/start.php (number 125 for alligator)
- Florida County Tax Collector’s Office
By Phone: 1-888-486-8356
- Hunting & Fishing stores that sell hunting licenses like Bass Pro Shops and Wal-Mart.
- Your own bow/cross bow if you want to use it. If not we have a fishing bow equipment you can use.
- Don’t forget your camera.
- Your own gun if you want (for day hunts only), and your shotgun for turkey.
- No special clothing is required for alligator hunting but typical camo is best for turkey. Remember it’s Florida, it’s hot and we have mosquitoes so you might want to cover up for that. Light weight shirts and pants and bug spray if you want it. (We don’t recommend shorts).
How far in advance should I book a hunt?
- The best dates book first, so as soon as you have a date in mind check with us to see if it is available.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
What about taxidermy?
- We can make arrangements for local taxidermy or tanning. However if you want us to ship your skin and meat it will need to go overnight air and shipping charges are not included.
Can I bring a guest?
- For alligator hunts we have a NON-HUNTING guest fee of $50.00 and they can ride along. For night hunts in a boat this will depend on remaining boat space.
- No fee for guest on hog or turkey hunts.
Is there an age limit?
- Must be 18 years or older, or accompanied by parent or legal guardian. •
All clients (hunters or quests) must sign a release form.
No ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION prior to or during any activity.